Wednesday 7 January 2009

The REAL Meaning Of DIY

It alot my first blog and i have alot to rite about.
Oh yea HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
But Yeah a couple months ago my xbox 360 decided to wanna start playin games with me. 3 red lights popped up for people who don't know what that means, its like wen your pc crashes so yea my xbox crashed. The normal thing to is to bell Microsoft and they would come and pick it up and bring it back as good as new. So i did however they didn't come to i thought maybe i did something wrong so i called them agen . . . these guys still didn't come so i tried 1 . . .2. . .3!!! more times making a total of FIVE CALLS!!!!!!! from my landline to Microsoft.

It was getting to close to Christmas and i had to play my xbox, so i thought to myself "U No Wat Just YOLO Dis Man" (YOLO=You Only Live Once) so i went on the World Wide Web to find out what causes the 3 red lights. . . After research i found out its due to overheating, basically Microsoft ZOOG'D everyguy to save space and money they used sum SHIT excuse for heat-absorbers

Here is where my own independent thinking came in.
These four silver things are four stacks of 2 one ps on top of each other wrapped in duck-tape i used this to absorb the heat. . . BAD IDEA It work'd for awhile however the 3 red lights where quick to re-appear. At this point i was contemplating buying a new xbox. So I sed to myself lemme try something new.


So I open'd my xbox once agen took out my sad excuse for heat-absorbers and jus left'd it.
What happen'd next actually shocked me. The 3 red lights disappeared and i have been playin my xbox open since.

NOW TELL ME DAT AINT D I Y

1 comment:

Maiden Funka said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool yii man just send it to germany.

and this story is jokes!