Thursday 22 January 2009

The Plan

Hi Guys, lool i ain't wrote a blog in awhile and my last one was ". . ."(lets just leave it at that) I'm a sanguine google it.

Nevertheless I'm back , i love acting and everything around it. One day i had an idea of a film i would like to see. I write scripts all the time in my spare time and when a good idea pops into my head. So i have decided to use my blog to help me.

The script is titled "Little Black Book" and is about how "Dwayne Goodman" (age 23/24) realises how important his family and friends are to him by looking back in time with the help of his diary. The film begins with an argument which Dwayne and his long time girlfriend "Jasmine Smith" are having about an unexpected baby. Dwayne is not ready for this child and goes out to the Balcony.

In a moment of rage, Dwayne kicks a few boxes (things they were planning to throw out) among the mess is a little black book which Dwayne picks up and opens it.

That is just to set the scene kind of, however starting from 1st Feb i will be posting diary entries to see what you think, what would be good to add in and all other views. Each point will be seen as a way to help me make this very script better.

3 comments:

Bern said...

yee!! it seems good already :D:D hehe

Anonymous said...

martz you've seen the film 'the notebook' innit cos its like ur bredding it just a bit. other than that its kl

Martin 'Mr. Unstoppable' O-Whyte said...

nah nah i aint even seen it but i jus googled it. it looks good but dat kinda different from what im doing.