Wednesday 7 January 2009

FACEBOOK IS A PAR!!!!!!!!!!

The year has just began an already problems are arriving.

I Log on to my Facebook earlier on it was working fine, then i left'd it on for a bit, den ayo tld me to look at sumting. Heres is where eish got really weird.

The screen went bk to the login bit. i was like oooooooooooooooooK
but my e-mail and password was still dere so i click'd on it.

Den A Strange Message Came up:

Account Disabled

Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.

I Had never seen that b4 so i thought there had to be a mixup so i went bk and tried agen that message still can up. I did it a few times till that message became annoying then i chose to click on here.

Then I found out why my facebook had been disabled:

Your account was disabled because the name it was registered under was fake. We do not allow users to register with fake names, to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent themselves or their affiliations. In addition, Facebook accounts are intended for use by single individuals, so groups, clubs, businesses, or other types of organizations are not permitted to maintain accounts.
Facebook is built around real world interactions. Operating under an alias detracts from the value of the system as a whole. Users who operate under fake names are also prone to abuse. We take this standard very seriously and take down fake accounts as we become aware of them.
If none of the above are applicable, and you think your account was mistakenly disabled, please contact us here. Make sure to write from the log in email address associated with your disabled account and to include a brief description of your issue.

On Facebook my name is Martin Mr. Unstoppable O-Whyte which to some extent is my name.

FACEBOOK IS A PAR!!









No comments: